Thursday, March 25, 2010

25032010 let me thank again and freshen up the self.

Extremely grateful..
To the Existence...
and
to the Lord..
and
Mother..
and All...
To make my life travel...
till this point...
Yes i have lived life...
on earth..
while doing so i also saw the stars..and galaxies and so on...
to that extent..
the life also got spent on those magnficent stars and planets...
i would not know >>>
should i call the self only the resident of the Earth..
certainly not...
i differ from all people on this..
I am surely on Earth...
I am also part of the Existence..
I know and I remember...
countless hours i have stared into the eyes of the Sun..
and surely in the eyes of the Moon...
countless hours i have sat on the shores of the Ocean..
to that extent i belogned and resided in and with them...
now i dont have any complaint with anyone...
absolutely satisfied..
absolutely contented...
and
therefore
i thank All..
And this All include:
The Lord...
the space...
the sky
this existence...
this earth..
my mother..father..
and all ..
trees. friends.. all..
I belong to all
and All belong to Me...
I am in Love with All.

drbmsharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment